1
Posted by Nani on 6:36 PM in
Ouchh.. what a bad feelling to start a day.. I'm not feeling well n with a stiff shoulder, nothing much i can do.. except staying home n rest.

I have to cancel few appointments. Cant force me-self anymore.. or thing mite get worse. After sending gals to school. I went to see our Famil Doctor. She gave me some pain killer n knowing me best, she made me promise that i'll stay home, rest n sleep. Hahahaha...

So... i swiched off the handphone, turn the airconditioner on, with a music by Kenny G as a background... n have a nice sleep. ZZZZZzzzz


1 Comments


That's great! Sleep always helps me get over joint pains. Expecially after a long day of machine embroidery projects, my back really starts to hurt! Hope you feel better!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nani - My Love, Passion & Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.