0
Posted by Nani on 8:47 PM
Alhamdullilah... at last i managed to get everything done n finalised. After being adjust n edit, finaly.. im so happy with the end result.

http://www.yourimanhomedecor.blogspot.com/ is my passion in home decor item. I wish to share them with other who don't have time to come to my shop... who too buzy to shop around and who loves online shopping. Being in the home decor business for more then 2 years already "offline", I think this is the best time for me to move forward and get the benefit from "world with no boundries"...

Semoga Allah merestui segala yg dilakukan, dipermudahkan segala urusan dan memberkati setiap langkahku ini. Terima Kasih atas segala rezeki yg diberikan. Amin



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nani - My Love, Passion & Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.